The FOTD in the title is a lie – I wore this on Saturday, when I wanted to look a bit laid back, but still put together enough.
The list of products:
- Foundation – Giordani Gold Mineral Therapy Foundation in Porcelain 25376
- Concealer – Artdeco Mineral Fluid Concealer in 04
- Eyeshadow Primer – Artdeco pure minerals Mineral Eyeshadow Base Sensitive
- Face Powder – Relouis Dolly in 007
- Lipstick 1 – J.Cats Beauty Fantabulous Lipstick in FL107 Honeycrisp
- Lipstick 2 – GOSH Velvet Touch Lipstick in 134 Darling (doh)
- Lipgloss – Milani Brilliant Shine Lip Gloss in 11 Nude Touch
- Eyeshadow – Oriflame The One Colour Match Eye Shadow Duo in Grey 30971
- Mascara – Maybelline The Falsies Volum’ Express Flared Mascara
Either of the two nude lipsticks used on their own looks a bit off on me. The J.Cats Honeycrisp is too yellow, whilst the GOSH Darling is too pink. When used together, though, they make the perfect tone. Lip gloss on top evens out any rough patches that nude lipsticks just love to highlight.
I am a little bit dissatisfied with the shadow primer, but will wait until issuing any kind of verdict and try using it with different shadows.